The CCI’s flagship program is the Market Incubator Program (MIP), a marketing and packaging forum for long-running series projects that offers selected Caribbean and Diaspora producers an opportunity to hone their creative and business skills in the context of an international marketplace environment.
The MIP includes six to eight (6-8) weeks of online training, and one (1) week of intensive workshops in Toronto. It culminates in the ‘Big Pitch’ that takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox during the Toronto International Film Festival, bringing together international industry delegates to vote on the best projects.
Winners of the Big Pitch graduate to the 9-month CCI Production Support Program (PSP) that takes projects from pitch to production.
The program includes specialized sessions led by international film professionals and consultants, and provides the following opportunities:
- 6-8 weeks of intensive online market preparation
- 1 week of workshops in Toronto
- Networking opportunities and guided integration during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
- The Exclusive CCI: The Big Pitch! A pitching session with industry professionals participating TIFF
- Pitch winners will have their projects supported through the CCI Production Support Program (PSP)
- Selected PSP projects will be chosen to participate in FLOW’s Pilot Production Program (PPP) to receive funding towards their pilot.